This course is for anyone who has attended level one, or currently swimming in open water comfortably but feels they can improve.
You will be taken to the next level of your ability incorporating the techniques we learnt in the first course. There will be a short recap on the level one techniques as we practise those within this level however now the emphasis is on the following key elements:
- How we can maximise your swim pace using open water swimming techniques
- Advanced open water strokes and sighting techniques and drills
- Getting comfortable working in tight groups
- Navigating a course under pressure with increased speed
- Transition 1 practice drills