This is course ideal for anyone who is going to race. Someone who is confident in the water and wants to improve their competitive edge.
You will be partnered up and asked to get ready with wetsuits, goggles and caps. You will learn how to enter the water depending on the race start type, walking, jumping, diving, deep water etc. You will be giving expert information and tips on Sighting, Drafting and Turning. The session would not be complete without you exiting the water and learning the secrets of a swift and fast transition
If you are now confident try practical:
- Review of OW swim technique and strategies: including timing of stroke development
- Swim sighting test – A to B (go depending on your team leader)
- Pack Swimming in your group, close proximity swimming
- Mass Start 400m Time Trial and
- T 1 training and mounting the bike with shoes attached to the pedals.
- Review Race simulation – technique from swim clips